You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #64288  by dean

I've been thinking about getting an ocean kayak myself to do some fishing. After watching some videos of kayak fishing on youtube I've been sold on the idea, especially the shark fishing.
 #66182  by F16WarBird

I OC every day. So I'm only really posting if it's somewhere new or an interesting encounter.

When I go to the Christiana Mall, I disarm. No point in asking for trouble. But today I had to go to Target and said fuck it. I figured if someone says something, I'll either leave or go back to my car and disarm.

I entered from the outside entrance, not from within the mall. No one said a word. No strange looks. No SWAT teams. In fact, all of the staff were extremely friendly. I was shopping for about 45 minutes and was in every section. No problems. None.

Later, I was at the Home Depot at People's Plaza. They see me there almost every week. No one even gives notice to me and my Beretta anymore. But when I was walking into the entrance, a guy in a car called out "Excuse me". I stopped and turned. He said "Are you doing the open carry thing?". I said "Yep". He smiled and said "cool", and gave me the thumbs up.
 #66202  by bluedog46

i forget which ones, but I think there are a few stores with outside entrances like target that allow OC.