You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #65976  by Lascivious1

Las's Stardate 04272012

Same stuff.. oc,walk,shop, go home lol

Interesting though i saw my first OC person in Acme friday night. older gentleman with a cane. couldnt see what he was carrying but i could tell it was big and a revolver i believe by the grip.
 #66343  by Lascivious1

Las's stardate 06082012

Probably the most heart pounding and fastest encounter i have had so far.

Decided to treat myself to a beer. so went down to GOv shopping center and stopped in the store to get a 6 pack.
"on a side note, what happen to the guy that used to be there all the time OC while he worked? all i see now is indian guys"

anyway paid for the beer and walked out the door and whatta ya know "STATE TROOPER" sitting in his car right at the door :shock:
Seam like he was waiting for me. man i tell you what i got a hot flash so fast it singed the hair off my arms. he watched me cross the parking lot and rolled down his window and said " How We doing today?" I said fine how about yourself sir? and he said pretty good have a nice day.
:shock:

I walked all the way back to the car :? wondering is he coming up behind me? nope got in the car put the gun on my passenger seat and drove home.
Pretty cool :pbjtime:
 #66474  by Lascivious1

Las's Stardate 05112012

Well i had to go to Wawa to get some snack packs for a round of Golf with a few friends and when i pulled up there was another State Trooper parking his car to go in side.
I thought o myself do i sit in the car and wait for him to leave or put my gun in the trunk before i go in. Didn't feel like having issues with a trooper before a round of Golf.

I decided to drop my balls and say F it and and go in the store with my SR9c and see if i would be confronted. "i know i shouldnt test my limits but i cant help myself as i want to know what a confrontation would be like so i can get it out of the way and be prepared next time".

So i went in the store got my snacks and didnt even see him around. i was kinda dissapointed lol
i paid for my stuff and headed out the door and bam!!
there he was just about to get in his car and looked at me and took a double take look again.

But what to my amazment. he didnt say anything :o
Just got in his car and drove off.

two state troopers viewed me in 3 days and not one of them harrassed me. :applause:
 #69171  by Lascivious1

Las's stardate 07192012

Just a quick run to Don Pablo's to eat. i dont think they even noticed my gun.
 #69184  by WPCatfish

Lascivious1 wrote:Las's stardate 07192012

You should suggest to Dave in Pennsylvania that this would be a great place for the monthly gathering!
 #69192  by bluedog46

WPCatfish wrote:
Lascivious1 wrote:Las's stardate 07192012

You should suggest to Dave in Pennsylvania that this would be a great place for the monthly gathering!
I was going to type that but since I was not there I figured I would let somone more familiar with it.
 #69210  by Mirlen

Las, did you get your food yet?
 #69212  by jslacker

LMAO, Las, look what you have started lol.
 #69214  by bluedog46

jslacker wrote:LMAO, Las, look what you have started lol.
Lascivious1 was nto a member when we had that issue.
 #69227  by Lascivious1

Yeah i must be missing something?

i got my food fast. but i was only there for say 30 mins. interesting though when i asked for the bill he tried to get me to buy a dessert. i told him no just the bill.
so he took my debit and went off for atleast 10 minutes. i was starting to get pissed and thinking why is he taking so long, my girl said to me.. watch the cops are gonna show up cause you got that damn gun lol

I thought it was funny casue i said to her before we got there guess i should test and see if i can carry here too. haha

I never ate there before but i would imagine it would be a good place. why you guys had a bad experience?