You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #69229  by astro_wanabe

Lascivious1 wrote:why you guys had a bad experience?
^^ There's the understatement of the year. We had some... well, terrible service there last year. Here's the thread for that meeting, after-action reports begin towards the end of this page:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4718&hilit=Don+Pablo%27s&start=70

I've OC'ed there since with a smaller group and didn't have any problem, but I'd never go there with more than 10 people.
 #69234  by Lascivious1

wow!

I'm shocked you waited so long for a table. i would have been out with in 30 minutes. especally for a taco! but im inpatient :x
I thought the food wasnt really all that.

I really must get to one of these gatherings before the weather goes north.
 #71247  by Lascivious1

Las Stardate 083012

While i OC everyday i dont post unless its something new i try or something that happen. with that being said....

Stopped down smyrna to visit my daughter. while i was there got hungry and decided to stop in Smyrna Diner before i headed back up to Bear. not a blink from anyone except for an old timer drinking coffee. i caught him eyeing me up. just smiled an nodded my head.
 #71800  by Lascivious1

Las's Stardate 091012

Ran into the liquer "i can never quite remember how to spell that" guess i dont drink enough to know lol

Anyway while i was in there at the gov on rt40. teh indian guy behind the counter asked me if it was real lol
I told him if it wasnt. i couldnt protect myself or him if it isnt. smiled and walked out.
 #71816  by bluedog46

Lascivious1 wrote:Las's Stardate 091012

Ran into the liquer "i can never quite remember how to spell that" guess i dont drink enough to know lol

Anyway while i was in there at the gov on rt40. teh indian guy behind the counter asked me if it was real lol
I told him if it wasnt. i couldnt protect myself or him if it isnt. smiled and walked out.
I have gotten "is that loaded" no one has asked if its real yet