You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #71870  by bboyer09

Tonight I really did not have anything to do so i decided to get some gas and something to eat at wawa. Of course I could not forget my firearm on my hip. So I went inside and ordered food and a mid 20s black male said to me, " I had no idea that Delaware was an open carry state". I turned and was a little in shock because outta everyone who I had encountered he was the only one that never asked, " Do you have a permit?". So I said to him, " your the first guy that asked if this was a open carry state". Maybe it is just me everyone but i felt like this guy had someone knowledge of the law and had some common sense to look on my hip and see my gun and figure out that there were such things as open carry states. For that I must applaud him :applause: :applause:
 #71871  by Red Alert

Did you tell him about the site??? :mrgreen:
 #71874  by bboyer09

Red Alert wrote:Did you tell him about the site??? :mrgreen:
Why yes I did lol. I wasnt sure if i should use the Eric Cartman tactic and tell him that there would even be punch and pie when he joins. "More people will come if they think we have punch and pie!" Eric Cartman
 #73741  by bboyer09

Last night I went to get gas because I had to be up early this morning. While at wawa gasing it up a cop car was circling the pumps to find a spot to put gas in his vehicle. Well no shocker I was Ocing :lol: , when I saw the cop circle the area twice I was not sure if he saw my firearm but I was getting a little nervous that I was about to have a LEO pull over and ask me why i was carrying a firearm lol. He just continued on and I collected myself from my mini freak out and went on my way haha.
 #83011  by bboyer09

Well today I had some errands I had to do and since it was a nice day out I decided to OC. I went to Shoprite, Liquor store (had to pick up a sixer for the the old man), and Petkare. I was a little nervous at first since I had not OCed in a while due to the cold weather. However, I must say that it went very well I gotten a few stares and even a few :shock: people, I smiled at them and some smiled back. The nervousness went away in an instant when I stepped outta my car, it was a good day. :D
 #83072  by bboyer09

Amy Blackthorn wrote:Happy to hear it. A cheery face is worth diamonds...since bad guys don't smile.
We'll we are gonna have a situation on our hands when the bad guys evolve and start to smile like us when we OC :lol:
 #83076  by Amy Blackthorn

bboyer09 wrote:
Amy Blackthorn wrote:Happy to hear it. A cheery face is worth diamonds...since bad guys don't smile.
We'll we are gonna have a situation on our hands when the bad guys evolve and start to smile like us when we OC :lol:

But the movies have taught us that's impossible! Therefore it must be true. :pointlaugh:
 #84487  by bboyer09

This is a little late but here it is. Last week I had a few errands to run first was I had to go to Simon Eyes to get a check up and a new pair of glasses and then stop back at my parents place to help out with the yard. Simon Eyes went well the employees were great they had a smile on there faces the whole time and assisted me with whatever I needed. After the eye doctors I decided to get something to eat since I didnt eat anything all day. So I decided to head to Casapulla's get a Chicken Cheese steak, no issue there and as usual the food was awesome lol. Next I went to the parent house. As usual when I got there my mom went in for a hug then stopped and saw the sig on my hip (my mom is terrified of guns) lol. My dad is a little more open then my mom lol. Did the yard work and chatted with the family for a bit then took off. Just a regular day.