You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #69531  by jminnich66

bluedog46 wrote:
jminnich66 wrote: BTW, Congratulations on joining the dark side (OC). :applause: :applause: :applause:

thanks chip. i undestand what u are sayin now. also another question. is there any other places i should be weary about OC besides the christiana mall or movie theaters?? and of course all federal and govt buildings and state parks ect..
I think you mentioned Christiana Hospital ( all of them actually), City of dover was discussed, Rite Aid Pharmacy ( see my encounter), New Castle Farmers Market. Off hand I cant think of anymore that are not really common knowlege besides Camden Walmart.

Oh the wilmington police often think its illegal to oc, but its not and I think they have coughed up some coin over that mistake.[/quote]

haha its funny how the people we intrust to enforce the law dont even know it themselves!! :pointlaugh:..... has anyone heard anything bad about OC down the beach? and i know u cant cross state lines with my firearm but going down the beach today and wanted to bring my friend along now if i wanted to go to OCMD boardwalk its also illegal to just leave it in ur trunk in a case? i mean ur car is ur property??
thanks everyone for ur help!!!
 #69534  by WPCatfish

jminnich66 wrote: haha its funny how the people we intrust to enforce the law dont even know it themselves!! :pointlaugh:..... has anyone heard anything bad about OC down the beach? and i know u cant cross state lines with my firearm but going down the beach today and wanted to bring my friend along now if i wanted to go to OCMD boardwalk its also illegal to just leave it in ur trunk in a case? i mean ur car is ur property??
thanks everyone for ur help!!!
Well, we are talking about Wilmington PD...there was an article recently about one of them bragging on Facebook that 'say the 'N' word around me gets you a broken nose and criminal charges.'

I have not heard of any problems OCing at Public DE Beaches (even Bethany, where the Brady's live/visit). Obviously, DE Seashore State Park, Fenwick Island, and Cape Henlopen are no good. If you go into MD, I believe you have to unload and lock it in your trunk.
 #69535  by jminnich66

WPCatfish wrote:
jminnich66 wrote:

Well, we are talking about Wilmington PD...there was an article recently about one of them bragging on Facebook that 'say the 'N' word around me gets you a broken nose and criminal charges.'

I have not heard of any problems OCing at Public DE Beaches (even Bethany, where the Brady's live/visit). Obviously, DE Seashore State Park, Fenwick Island, and Cape Henlopen are no good. If you go into MD, I believe you have to unload and lock it in your trunk.
yeah might just go ocmd just wanted to make sure it was legally okay to have in my trunk!! dont want to go to prison over some cop tryin to "serve and protect" haha

cops abuse their power and authority... not all cops but most!