You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #80099  by Mr.Skellington

bluedog46 wrote:What is the ban from the store I hear about?

I was aware they could tell me to leave my sidearm ( or at least force me to conceal it, but I was not aware of a ban.
Your aware of this Blue, its nothing new because its part of the same trespassing law you already know of. If instead of asking you to leave your firearm in the car the management asks you to leave and not return, you have been effectively banned.

The part I have looked into before but could not determine is if that warning only counts for the day you were told to leave or if you were to return another day would you need to be again asked to leave before trespassing would apply. I tend to believe that you would need to be asked to leave again since there's nothing with the weight of a restraining order but IANAL and the law I've read doesn't specify.
§ 821. Criminal trespass in the third degree; a violation.

A person is guilty of criminal trespass in the third degree when the person knowingly enters or remains unlawfully upon real property.

Criminal trespass in the third degree is a violation.
Point is he wasn't asked to leave, he was asked to leave his firearm.