You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #94921  by Kuntryboy816

X2 ^^^

How do you "accidentally" make a tactical trip to Walmart? You sound like one of the yahoos on YouTube looking for a confrontation.
 #94937  by TexasJay

Kuntryboy816 wrote:X2 ^^^

How do you "accidentally" make a tactical trip to Walmart? You sound like one of the yahoos on YouTube looking for a confrontation.
You jest, but I actually know a guy like this. He's in a Virginia OC group (I used to be there) and he carries a glock 26 under each arm in one of those super tight t shirts with a holster built in, as well as a 26 on each ankle. That's just his CC pieces. He OCs a G19. He carries extra mags for each gun. "Overkill is underrated"...
 #95025  by spillanej

Sarcasm boys. Learn the meaning.. lol
 #95026  by spillanej

TexasJay wrote:

You jest, but I actually know a guy like this. He's in a Virginia OC group (I used to be there) and he carries a glock 26 under each arm in one of those super tight t shirts with a holster built in, as well as a 26 on each ankle. That's just his CC pieces. He OCs a G19. He carries extra mags for each gun. "Overkill is underrated"...
I have been seen wearing drop leg serpa holsters in suits, snow suits, and bdus.

My point was simple: I wasn't actually dressed anything like that. I used a drop leg holster and the people in walmart flipped thinking I was SWAT or a navy seal lol... IM FAT PEOPLE!!

Also... I don't wake myself up every day and select what I wear based on what's best for a community... They don't have to wear it all day so no...
 #95027  by spillanej

Not really... lol. Apparently my push of the troll image didn't work.
 #95028  by spillanej

TexasJay wrote:Ah...the tacticool drop leg rig. Probably not the best for OC. Freaks people out and increases chances for MWAG calls. Don't want the popo to show up and arrest you for "disorderly conduct" like they did that guy in Texas. I'm still shaking my head about that because its my home town.
Actually when wearing 3 jackets and a coat I'd like you to find a better holster!
 #95029  by spillanej

adrianspeeder wrote:
spillanej wrote:...Literally everyone in Walmart looked at me twice. Score one for the balaclava... draws attention...
That seems to me to be undesirable unwanted attention for the open carry community. Why is this a score? If I was there, and saw that outfit I'd probably leave the area.

Adrianspeeder
1. Sarcasm. You answered your own question.
2. It's a pretty general way to dress when the wind chill is -7, there is 8 inches of snow on the ground, and it's still dropping 1 inch an hour while you're outside.
 #95030  by spillanej

scampbell3 wrote:Image
Literally