You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #9095  by MyP1245

Don't know how many entries I'll have but.............

1st out was the Dec meeting in St. George's Country Store. Everybody there knows how that went.

2nd was just now. Went to pick up a gift for my buddy at the liquer store over by Amish Market in Middletown. Owner definitely noticed, but has seen me plenty of times before, although never with a gun. Didn't seem to be the least bit worried, and was as friendly as always. Don't think cashier even noticed. Good for 2nd time out.
 #9099  by George

tried to stop by the hobby shop in middletown but they are closed? so I walked through the farmers market, those that noticed said nothing as usual.
 #9101  by sean3686

was it a hobby town usa? the one down here in dover closed earlier in the summer now I have to order off of tower hobbies but they have good prices.
 #9112  by George

NOT SURE, WAS IN THE RADIOSHACK NEXT TO FARMERS MARKET IN MIDDLETOWN
 #9382  by MyP1245

3rd OC was a safe bet. Went back to St. George's Country Store for dinner on Monday. Took the wife this time. Of course, was uneventful, and the food was again very good. Everyone in the place saw the gun as I was coming through the door, and probably looked a little longer than at most people walking in, but pretty much went back to enjoying their dinner. Gotta sit in chairs without the wraparound arms though. Not sure I would have been able to quickly access my weapon with those arms enclosing everything. So far, I haven't ventured out in the daytime. Fraidy cat! :oops:
 #9384  by Jacques

MyP1245 wrote:3rd OC was a safe bet. ... So far, I haven't ventured out in the daytime. Fraidy cat! :oops:
OK - it's time for a trip to Wal-Mart or Dick's for ammo!!!

I can go with you Friday afternoon if you want some cover...
 #9386  by MyP1245

Hey I appreciate that. If I wasn't working Friday, I'd take you up on it, but I'll get back out there sometime. :)
 #9407  by MyP1245

Stopped by Wawa in Middletown this morning for some coffee. Not sure anybody even noticed. Works for me. :)
 #9414  by MyP1245

Well, went to the place that was causing me the most nervousness. Walmart! And wouldn't you know..... had a problem in the checkout line. I swear I was in there about 2 days, but I guess only about 5 minutes waiting on a supervisor. But made my purchase and left with no problems. A few glances is all. Then I get back to my apartment, and before I get inside, my landlord comes around the corner and wants to talk to me about some things. He's a great guy and of course once we finish talking about the specific things he wanted to ask me about, the shoot the breeze starts. I was standing, for about 30 minutes, no exageration this time, on the corner of two streets, talking to him. He never batted an eye, but my neighbor and his wife and kids came walking by and looked directly at us, but were all smiles as I said hi to them. Sort of a nerve wracking day for a guy pretty new to this OC stuff, but all in all, a good one. :D

Forgot I had an appointment with my realtor to see a house. Ran back out of the house still with my sidearm. He's an elder at my church, and he also never batted an eye as he definitely saw the weapon. Another good experience.