You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #89379  by olllloJeepin

I started venturing outside of my local on a red shirt Friday, a gentleman softly asked "Has anyone said anything to you about open carry?" and I replied "No, no one has said anything but I have gotten the "look"." We had a nice conversation and he stated that a gentleman told him that he was "printing" and stated that the management frown upon open carrying in the store, but in the same breath voiced my own rebuttal point, "Delaware is a open carry state, and people giving the "look" may not approve of open carrying but would surely embrace your presence if terror has beseeched them on their own peaceful ventures"...

So with that being said, my first journey into the world, openly carrying, has not only been an adventure, but a true learning experience. And just think, I've only had five hours into my first venture...
 #89395  by olllloJeepin

So to end my first actual evening of open carry, I managed to have my first conversation with a stranger as to why I choose to carry at all and got a few good tips and info from the guy, but positive none the less. I then traveled to Sussex and had a most enjoyable evening with my wife and stopped at a Dunkin Donuts and shared a few thoughts with a fellow open carry member, and had a good conversation about several topics and I must say really enjoyed my night. So I would like to thank all the members who have supported my decision to openly carry and especially the ones who have offered information and there thoughts on a certain topic, I feel more confident then I did in the beginning and I am more sure of my decision then ever before. Thank you all.
 #89403  by olllloJeepin

I chose Red Shirt Friday to start OC'ing because I had a good friend in the Marines and we shared a passion for shooting and well just say he came home but didn't really return if you catch my drift, I spent what time I had with him while he was on leave and after he returned to his duty station, well lets end it there. But for all he fought to protect and uphold our freedoms, I only saw it as a waste and chose to carry his spirit with me as we'll as keep dear friend and honored Marines sacrifice from going to the way side "as pop always said" make it something I can build from to do my part to protect what I may wish to pass to my children some day.
 #89477  by olllloJeepin

We didn't manage to stay long. My wife ordered a $30 steak and got mostly fat and little meat, and was also over cooked. The crab cake that came with the meal was mealy and had a strong taste of cinnamon, as I tasted all to make sure it wasn't her being picky. My salmon was good and had a pleasant experience otherwise.