You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #90483  by Bulldog021

Anybody know if the Dicks being built in Dover will be selling guns or ammo? I only wonder since it is connected to the Dover Mall. I hope they do since it will increase our options over Walmart and Shooters Choice
 #90485  by cj45lc

IDK but what I do know is that Dick's will never see a dime of my money after that B S they pulled after Sandy Hook
 #90489  by David

Second that. I prefer to spend my money with those who respect my rights.
 #90636  by fieldman

So thats what they're building there.. I was there last weekend. Havent been there in a long while. Took kids to see Smurfs 2. Was wondering what the new construction was. I CC'd. Cinema had 2 armed guards talking in the corridor when the movie let out.
 #94525  by frankdawsonjr

I went in there last week looking for a holster for my pistol, i didn't see any hand gun ammo or anything hand gun related! Plenty of shotguns though.
 #94544  by Kuntryboy816

frankdawsonjr wrote:I went in there last week looking for a holster for my pistol, i didn't see any hand gun ammo or anything hand gun related! Plenty of shotguns though.
That is probably due to its store policies. I am unsure if its on a corp level or lower but DSG doesn't sell handguns... long guns only. I worked at the one by the mall during the first few months of its opening. All we sold in regards to handguns was ammo. I haven't been to a DSG yet that sells handguns.
 #94548  by Owen

I don't shop at Dicks for anything I can get from Viper. Vote with your $$ is what I say.
 #94550  by cj45lc

Owen wrote:I don't shop at Dicks for anything I can get from Viper. Vote with your $$ is what I say.

Exactly...

F... Dick's PERIOD!