You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #95745  by TexasJay

Dugan wrote:Is there any regulations in VA to OC? Or is it like delaware? Do you have to be a resident to do it or can anyone?
I moved here from VA. As long as you aren't a felon and over the age of 18 you can carry. The only thing you can't so is carry a magazine that holds 20+ without a concealed handgun permit. Not that many handguns hold 20+.
 #95899  by c5crewchief2003

Had to run some errands today. Carried in Wendy's in Newark, Burlington Coat Factory in Newark, and Five Below. Again, all smooth encounters 8-)
 #95919  by c5crewchief2003

Went to Food Lion in Harrington today for some groceries. Had a few nods and smiles, but no questions. A few kids pointed out my gun to their dad and he just smiled and nodded, but thats it.
 #95968  by c5crewchief2003

Took my fiancee Ashley out to Bob Evans in Camden and had a few looks and smiles, but no questions. Then went to Movie Stop to ask about a movie. Also ran to Wal-Mart in Camden. Was in there 45 mins or so and never had a single problem. The woman in sporting goods asked what kind of pistol I had, and I told her it is a Hi-Point 9mm. She said she was looking to get a handgun because she works late a lot. I told her about this site and she said she's gonna check it out 8-)
 #96118  by c5crewchief2003

Went to Texas Roadhouse in Camden for dinner with the fam last night, and then ran to Wal-Mart for some groceries to prepare for Snowmageddon part 17. Had a few strange looks in the Roadhouse but no problems.
 #96292  by c5crewchief2003

Went to BJ's in Millsboro today to see what it was like.....ended up getting a membership there. In fact, I was carrying in my picture. Went and did some shopping and had lots of smiles and nods from shoppers and the cashier. Then stopped at Milford Wal-Mart to look for a few things. No issues there either.
 #96296  by Boots

c5crewchief2003 wrote:...In fact, I was carrying in my picture. ....
Been there, done that ... but, in the Newark BJs.