You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #99565  by cmath

awesome, im from middletown aswell. My understanding was that walmart was a "no firearms permited" store. Always unholstered and left in vehicle while at middletown walmart.
 #99570  by soundman2345

cmath wrote:awesome, im from middletown aswell. My understanding was that walmart was a "no firearms permited" store. Always unholstered and left in vehicle while at middletown walmart.
Have never had an issue open-carrying in the Middletown Walmart.
 #99578  by Boots

soundman2345 wrote:Have never had an issue open-carrying in the Middletown Walmart.
Same here.
 #101015  by soundman2345

August 19 - Had a great time with the OC gang at Red Robin. Seemed to be "Movie Line Nite", so when we got home I had the overwhelming urge to watch Smokey and the Bandit. :roll:
 #101016  by soundman2345

August 22 - Ran my Middletown errands today, hitting Walmart, Shorestop, post office (where I had to stow my sidearm), and Acme. Nobody paid any attention to me, but I hated going into the post office wearing an empty holster.
 #101057  by Dugan

soundman2345 wrote:August 22 - Ran my Middletown errands today, hitting Walmart, Shorestop, post office (where I had to stow my sidearm), and Acme. Nobody paid any attention to me, but I hated going into the post office wearing an empty holster.

You keep the holster on your empty? Id rather nothing then people still question if you do or dont have a concealed firearm... The empty holster screams IM UNARMED.
 #101064  by soundman2345

phlydude wrote:If his holsters are anything like mine, it's easier to go empty than to take the belt off to remove the holster.
At that point, the shirt goes untucked and covers the empty holster.
That's exactly what I did.
 #101067  by Dugan

soundman2345 wrote:
phlydude wrote:If his holsters are anything like mine, it's easier to go empty than to take the belt off to remove the holster.
At that point, the shirt goes untucked and covers the empty holster.
That's exactly what I did.

Gotcha gotcha, i didnt know if you were one of the "im gonna keep it visible to make a point"..

my bad :)