You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #98977  by soundman2345

I guess since i'm open carrying more that I ought to start my own log.

May 30 - Hit the Newark BJ's this morning with the Mrs. and spent about an hour there. Nobody seemed to pay any attention to us. From there went to the Middletown Walmart. Again nobody really seemed to notice or care.
Went to visit our friends in North East this evening. You all know what that means (no OC, NO CC, stinking commie states) :poed: I figured with the APG chief and 3 other officers there that we were protected enough ;)
 #98981  by Kuntryboy816

That sux. At least there were arms close enough if you needed.
 #98999  by soundman2345

Started the day shopping yard sales and nobody ran off screaming when we walked up. Ended up hitting Middletown Lowes 3 times today without even getting a second glance from anyone.
 #99168  by soundman2345

June 6 - Spent some time at DEXSTA FCU in Middletown signing some loan documents. Nobody cared at all. From there went to Americraft Awnings in Newark. Was greeted with a big smile and was asked what I was carrying. Spent the next 15 minutes talking guns, open carry, and concealed carry. Then home for lunch and rebuilding the deck...oh and of course a nap. :)
 #99409  by soundman2345

June 14 - No issues at Middletown Lowes again, but got the bug-eyes from a guy at the nearby ShoreStop while gassing up.
 #99410  by soundman2345

June 16 - Stopped at Middletown Shone Lumber to order material for my ongoing deck rehab project. No problems there. Hauled some of my old deck to the DSWA Transfer Station in Townsend and was greeted with smiles there. :)
 #99458  by soundman2345

June 17 - Stopped in Walgreens in Townsend to get cash for the transfer station. Pleasant people didn't seem to mind. Hit the DSWA Transfer Station again with no issues. The best thing is the old deck is now just a memory. :)
 #99482  by soundman2345

June 18 - Visited Christiana Dental Spa in Newark for my semi-annual checkup and cleaning. After being told that she would try not to hurt me since I was "packing heat" She and the dentist were pretty cool. After that went and picked up a buddy and threw some lead at Targetmaster. Stopped for lunch at 5 Guys and then took a nap. Overall a pretty awesome day. :mrgreen: