You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #99390  by cheflew

finally ventured out a little today and my first real OC adventures so I went some where very OC friendly...drove up to cabelas as I needed some ammo... also ventured into the Middletown wawa and one of Dovers wawas with no issues... only reaction I saw was a young boy in cabelas saw my weapon and commented to his mom ( I assume )..she grabbed his hand and said lets look over here and walked away.. really nervous the whole time but felt a lot better as the day went on
 #99460  by MeanOperator

The neon arrow you feel that is on above you when you OC will soon burnout...lol
 #99466  by cheflew

DeBEAAgent wrote:The neon arrow you feel that is on above you when you OC will soon burnout...lol

I hope so :)
 #99475  by Owen

:applause: Congrats!
 #99941  by cheflew

morning trip to wawa and no noticeable looks or reactions.. met up with a friend afterwards to pick up and deliver some furniture she just bought ( ah the joys of owning a pick up ).. while we were standing outside waiting for the business to open I received quite a few stares and one look of disgust but nothing was said.. once inside one of the employees was visibly nervous but no comments were made... followed up with a trip to the local safeway... cashier paged for a manager right after I walked by... I noticed several employees that seemed to be keeping an eye on me.. when checking out the cashier asked if I was working today...told her no.. she asked what I did and I answered I was a cook... "oh you are a cook?" was the only response... wished me a good day upon finishing.. I noticed an employee standing by the exit and thought ok what is this about... walked right on by and said " have a blessed day" as I walked out.. didn't receive a response
 #99944  by myopicvisionary

Continue to go to that Safeway and conduct yourself as you did and they will learn and accept.