If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #104527  by myopicvisionary

April 17, 2015

I went to the Pike Creek ACME to get salmon for supper. While at the seafood counter, I noticed a pale young woman giving me the stink eye. She was transfixed on me. After getting my fish, I decided to wander the store to see if she would continue to monitor me. Sure enough; as I stopped in the bakery area, there she was about twenty feet from trying to not be seen. I moved along to inspect some produce. She was still in tow. Tiring of the chase, I headed for the self serve check out. While standing in line, she closed the distance. With her behind me, I said aloud "Damn, I knew I forgot something". I stepped out of line and went to a nearby aisle. Now she was first in line and a register opened up. She was being deliberately slow in scanning her items. I got back in line behind another woman(who looked remarkably like Queen Latifah). Two checkouts cleared and we went to adjacent registers. I quickly scanned my stuff and finished. The stalker quickly finished as well. As I walked to the exit, she fell in behind me. The other woman was walking out as well. Once we were outside, she loudly called to me and walked right up on me.

"Are you a cop?"

"No, I am a truck driver. Why do you ask?"

"Then you shouldn't have a gun."

At this point, the other woman stopped and stepped aside to watch what was unfolding.

"YOU are what is wrong with this country. You don't have a right to kill anyone!"

"Miss, I have no desire to kill anyone, and I promise you that I will never murder anyone."

"They are both the same!"

"Actually, they are not. One is a crime, the other is not. That being said, would you not agree that rape is a horrible despicable crime?"

"Well of course. Rape must be stopped at all costs!"

"OK then, I live less then ten minutes away. I'll call my wife and she can be here quickly."

"What for?"

"I would like you to tell her that she should not have used her gun to shoot the serial rapist that broke in while she was alone. I ask you to tell her that; by your decree, it would have been better that she was violently raped."

She immediately turned even more pasty faced as I spoke.

The other woman had enough of this spectacle and strode up to shove the woman away.

"Stupid bitch, get out of here now before I slap that dullard look off of your face!"

The stalker slinked away and the other woman turned to me.

"Sugar, you look like you need a hug." And with that she scooped me up and gave me a momma bear hug that would rival Amy's!

"You keep doing what you do and keep you and yours safe."
With that she was gone, leaving me there to ponder over what just happened.
 #104531  by NormH3

Wow!
 #104546  by stephpd

I'm surprised she didn't make a false report to 911 just so she could see you get swatted.
 #104554  by Fishhunter911

I am at a loss of words. Good for you putting her in her place. As for the Queen, God Bless her!
 #104561  by radnor

As usual, great job. :applause:
 #104582  by CorBon

A few years ago, I built a couple of new, giant storage buildings -- and a lot of people asked why I didn't hire someone to do that. When I re-built my enclosed front and back porches, doing all of the tear-down, framing, siding, windows, doors, tiling, electrical, drywall, and painting -- people asked why. When I had to cut down an 80-foot-tall tree, people asked why. If I work on my car, people ask why. I even know people that ask me why I don't hire someone to cut the grass. I should point out that I don't do any of those things professionally. But the truth is that -- now -- many, if not most, people are incapable of doing even the simple things beyond scheduling something on the DVR. So, it shouldn't amaze anyone that most people are incapable of even thinking about defending themselves -- and these same people despise anyone who is capable of such an activity.

I also have to think that, if I were anti-gunner, I'd be reluctant to stalk someone who was carrying a gun, and then want to argue with that person. I mean, for the uniformed, it would seem like sticking your head in a gator's mouth.
 #105070  by nphocus

That's funny. The wife and I JUST left that same pike creek Acme. The same one that she refuses to go to when I open carry and refuses to send me to if I'm open carrying. Well, we went down the grocery aisle and the first thing I notice is an old pudgy white guy with something black and gun holsterish shaped on his waist.. I turned to my wife and smiled... I said hi to the guy as we walked passed, and he turned his gun side away from me... As we walked away I asked my wife if she saw that... She said yeah, "Fucking Cracker."... Once again sharing her small minded view that guns are not for minorities. Mind you, my wife's mother is a "Fucking Cracker."

Maybe one day she will come around, but I am very doubtful.
 #105071  by NCC

nphocus wrote:That's funny. The wife and I JUST left that same pike creek Acme. The same one that she refuses to go to when I open carry and refuses to send me to if I'm open carrying. Well, we went down the grocery aisle and the first thing I notice is an old pudgy white guy with something black and gun holsterish shaped on his waist.. I turned to my wife and smiled... I said hi to the guy as we walked passed, and he turned his gun side away from me... As we walked away I asked my wife if she saw that... She said yeah, "Fucking Cracker."... Once again sharing her small minded view that guns are not for minorities. Mind you, my wife's mother is a "Fucking Cracker."

Maybe one day she will come around, but I am very doubtful.
ROTF LMFAO!