If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
  by Ezliving

I'm very surprised Walmart allows a loss prevention / security person to carry a pistol.
  by scampbell3

Ken_in_Bear wrote:
scampbell3 wrote:Go to Branchey's Shop on 24 outside Laurel. I just picked up 250 rounds of .40 S&W last weekend for 19.99/box,this is the lowest price in SLD that i have found other then the wal-mart in Seaford (if the employees aren't buying it up off the trucks)
Flounder wrote:Road trip!
Ken,
Branchey's had a fairly good selection of .40,.45, .38. and 9mm last Sat.
but no .380 :x Will probably go there this Sat for some .45 when I get back from Mississippi.

Chip
  by sean3686

Ezliving wrote:I'm very surprised Walmart allows a loss prevention / security person to carry a pistol.
id guess he was not allowed to but kept it concealed..
but showing it off like that and someone finding out would get him fired.
  by Tate

ill have to head over there, branchys is actually where i bought my .40 from. i actually wanna pick up some speer gold dots le to try out.
  by Jacques

Ezliving wrote:I'm very surprised Walmart allows a loss prevention / security person to carry a pistol.
I'm pretty sure that this guy was NOT loss prevention or security... As he was slugging a loaded pallet around the store...

I don't think management knows that he's armed!
  by Tate

could you imagine the lawsuit someone would press against Walmart if this "employee" shot a would be robber or something along that line.
  by dave_in_delaware

Well, you know very well that employee would be fired.
  by melmacian

DragonJames wrote:
Ken_in_Bear wrote:
HOLY :censored: !!!! They had ammo!!!!!

Seaford Walmart has been keeping pretty well stocked. They have been keeping boxes of 250 9mm Pretty well stocked everytime I go in. It's only $52!

I am not sure about anything other than the 9's as I am a noob... All I currently own is a Sig Sauer SP2022. I wanna support Arizona and buy a Ruger though :)
  by GatorDude

melmacian wrote:
DragonJames wrote:
Ken_in_Bear wrote:
HOLY :censored: !!!! They had ammo!!!!!

Seaford Walmart has been keeping pretty well stocked. They have been keeping boxes of 250 9mm Pretty well stocked everytime I go in. It's only $52!

I am not sure about anything other than the 9's as I am a noob... All I currently own is a Sig Sauer SP2022. I wanna support Arizona and buy a Ruger though :)
I'm not sure of how buying a Ruger supports Arizona, but the vast majority of people around here think that the AZ law is an affront to our rights. For the most part, the reason for the infringement is not acceptable. Rights are not to be infringed.
  by Shrek

Well I guess I'm in the minority on the AZ. thing then. I have no problem if a LEO sees someone that looks like a foreigner (Black, Asian, Hispanic, European well mostly French, Canadian, or Whatever) and asks to see proof of residency. If they don't belong here get them out of the country. If they have proof (Driver's License issued from a birth certificate, Visa, Resident Alien Card) then no problem. If they're belong here, they shouldn't have a problem with it. The illegals seem to be the ones protesting and having a fit about it. Oh, and when one gets caught here illegally, they DON'T get a chance to do it legally.