If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #1864  by Wynder

Our instructor, Jeff Goldberg (JSG of packing.org note), was a great guy -- he did an excellent job in running the course in an informal, discussion-oriented manner which I was thankful for. I spoke on several occasions and I *think* I got a chance to dispel a few myths and educate a few people with regards to some of the laws in Delaware and Pennsylvania.

I thought I'd also go in and try to advocate a bit for Open Carry... but I didn't need to!

JSG is a HUGE open carry proponent and, whenever he spoke about carrying concealed, he had an equal amount to say, if not more, on the subject of open carry. In addition, some of the guys from the VFW post who took the class knew quite a bit about open carry (I thought we were the only ones) and seemed to be quite enthusiastic about it when some of the other folks asked about it.

Additionally, two or three came to me personally over the course of the day and asked about open carry and whether they were permitted being an out of stater.

All in all, this was a superb day. We had public notaries on hand, a person doing finger prints (I really need to get licensed to do this stuff to help us out ;p) and, again, the range officers at Ommelanden were very accommodating, seeing as what we did we aren't technically supposed to do.

Hopefully, we'll see a few new faces on the forums and some of us will have a few new 'baseball cards' to add to our collections. :)
 #1882  by bms429

http://sos.delaware.gov/nphome.shtml

link to notary page to apply for it.

I would, but I just dont feel like paying the state for another 'license' or whatever you want to call this.