If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #43160  by Mr.Skellington

Nicely played Jeepflexin. Personally I don't consider not dining at TGIF a loss. That place was god awful noisy the few times I went there in the past. Between the noise and the no CCW stickers on the door I completely wrote them off a while back.
 #43161  by Amy Blackthorn

Two of my sisters and one friend worked for Fridays. Reheated frozen dinners don't impress me. Their 'kitchen' is a bank of microwaves. No big loss there.
 #43168  by WPCatfish

The only reason I used to go to TGIFridays a lot was because my regular waitress was cute!
 #43174  by dave_in_delaware

He should start frequenting Hooters then. Because we all know that men only go there for the delicious food.... :roll:
 #43177  by wwd

dave_in_delaware wrote:He should start frequenting Hooters then. Because we all know that men only go there for the delicious food.... :roll:
My last time there, years ago, well, may as well be named Denny's.
 #43180  by jslacker

That sucks man, but it sounds like the situatuon was handled in just the manner it should have been. cudos. :applause:
 #44455  by Dr. Eastwood

Best way to handle it. If I ran a bar I wonder if I might ask OCed firearms to be checked at the door. If ran just a restaurant I'd make sure it'd be as friendly to legal gun carriers as possible (rob this place sucker). You can assume that most people would be responsible enough not to get piss drunk with a weapon on their persons, but I wouldn't risk that.
 #44457  by Boots

Dr. Eastwood wrote:Best way to handle it. If I ran a bar I wonder if I might ask OCed firearms to be checked at the door. ....
Why just OCers? Are OCers somehow more dangerous than CCers?
 #44458  by dave_in_delaware

Dr. Eastwood wrote:If I ran a bar I wonder if I might ask OCed firearms to be checked at the door.
Do you mean checked as in "Oh, that's a nice Glock you have there. Please enjoy your drinks." or "You can't bring that inside. Please disarm and take this receipt. When you're finished, you can have your gun back." ?? If it's the second one, you can be sure I would leave and NOT visit that bar again.
Dr. Eastwood wrote:You can assume that most people would be responsible enough not to get piss drunk with a weapon on their persons, but I wouldn't risk that.
That's a big assumption in today's society. Common sense isn't too common. But I know our DELOC members would be responsible!
Boots wrote:Why just OCers? Are OCers somehow more dangerous than CCers?
If you are properly CCing a gun, no one would know!!!