If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #5723  by Wynder

So, I had a lot of fun last night... With the stuff I'm doing for the Criminal Justice club, I met up with a couple of PA police officers last night at TargetMaster to run through the course of fire, I wound up shooting a 420 out of 460, so that was good.

Afterwards, we hit Hooters on 202/US1... Aside from the bikini show they had during the game, me and the guy officer talked about carrying -- he actually started off by asking me if I open carry. Both of them are in their mid-20's and both of them are actually "gun people", so they were very open and were very common sense about it. We talked about a couple of scenarios, the criminal gun-grabber on the street, whether they'd rather know about a gun in the car during a stop, etc. All in all, two really great people and a fun night... I told them that it's also nice to see a new generation of officer who takes their pistol out more than just to qualify and who're so forward thinking about citizens owning firearms.
 #5726  by dave_in_delaware

That's good to know that there are some Officers who are "hip" to OC and citizens defending themselves. I'm glad you met some of the "rare breed" of LEO's who believe such things.

Now, where are the pictures from the bikini contest?!!! :twisted:
 #5728  by Wynder

Hah! I didn't want to seem too creepy. ;p
 #5731  by dave_in_delaware

Seem too creepy? What? To the LEO? Psssh. Are you kidding me?

He'd probably be upset if you didn't share the photos with him! :twisted:
 #5734  by Wynder

One of them was a girl. Quite the looker if I must say so, I didn't want to make a bad impression in front of her, at the very least -- try an pass myself off as being somewhat respectable-like.
 #5738  by dave_in_delaware

Oooooooohh, you were trying to impress a giiiiiiirl. Gotcha. ;)

Did you OC in PA?

OK, so there was a bikini contest, AND the female officer was a hottie?
Oh, and by the way, I must tell you now:

#5739  by radnor

Wynder wrote:One of them was a girl.
:pointlaugh: If only ONE was a girl, I'd rather NOT see the bikini pics.

I'm starting to worry about him....
 #5740  by Wynder

One of the COPS was a girl.

Sheesh. You guys honestly scare me sometimes. ;p
 #5742  by dave_in_delaware

I knew what you meant!

From this point on, you are officially NOT permitted to attend any more of these functions WITHOUT taking plenty of pictures for "historical purposes." ;)

So, did you OC in PA??
 #5743  by Wynder

For a short bit in the Hooters, yep. After that, it was out to my car and a drive home.