If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #72976  by bluedog46

The wife really likes their breadsticks so we go there ocasionally. I still prefer Little Anthony's much more though. Anyway were have been there before and no one who works there even mentioned anything about my side arm.
A gentleman was having dinner with his wife and son and he came up and asked me if I would mind if he asked me a question. I knew it would involve my pistol. I said ok. he said his son noticed that I had a pistol and was wondering if i was a police officer. I informed him that I was not. He then asked why I carry it. I asked him if he watched the news and he told me yes. I then informed him that is why. I then mentioned that seriously the reason is for personal protection. He told me I looked a bit like a bounty hunter and was curious. we discussed OC and he was not aware you could carry legally that way.
He came up to me when we were leaving and was asking some questions about guns in general. He drives a truck and is away alot with the boy and wife home alone. I gave him a ffl contact I know and also told him a couple guns that I like for novice shooters. He asked about how i got into carrying and shooting and I told him about crime in our neighborhood and so forth. Overall it was a good contact.
 #73058  by Dr. Eastwood

Every year I get the urge to buy a couple of pizzas from Pizza Hut.

Never.

Again.

The last time I had their food it made me physically sick. :oops:
 #73060  by bluedog46

Dr. Eastwood wrote:Every year I get the urge to buy a couple of pizzas from Pizza Hut.

Never.

Again.

The last time I had their food it made me physically sick. :oops:
I have actually heard the dominos pizza deep dish is pretty good also if you dont go to pizza hit and can live with not oc there the farmers market deep dish pizza is pretty good.
 #73088  by jslacker

viper98 wrote:you went for pizza and didn't invite me? I.m hurt :o :o :o
The big shocked is that it wasn't Little Anthonys :lol: