If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #73399  by Jonnybow

I did look to see if it had been posted before and obviously missed it, sorry for the duplication. Even though it was already discussed, it is a good video and certainly shows a different side of an overly agressive LEO vs one who is calm and wants to explain his actions.

I'm not very supportive of folks who do this sort of thing to just get LEO to give them attention, that sort of behavior isn't positive in my opinion. Even though this sort of display generally goes very badly more often than not, this one went a very different way and pretty much left the OC guy looking for something to say and really not being able to say much without sounding like a fool.
 #73547  by jslacker

I have watched a lot of this guys videos, most of them he has positive experiences with the police, most of the LEO in his area know who he is from him doing this often.
 #73567  by Jonnybow

I've hunted in Klamath Falls Oregon, it's almost like an "old west" type town where everyone is a gun owner and hunter. It's a very small community so I'd imagine the guy walking through town is well known.