If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #74680  by astro_wanabe

WPCatfish wrote:So is there a movie theater anywhere you can go while carrying openly? Sounds like the ones around the state (Cinemark, Regal, and Midway) are all anti (and the Carmike in Dover is well, in Dover.)
I OC'd when watching Act of Valor at Newark Cineme Center 3 (the one in Newark Shopping Center) and wasn't hassled, but that could have been a fluke.
 #74681  by WPCatfish

I guess bringing an AK along to go see 'Red Dawn' in costume is right out!
 #74691  by myopicvisionary

I've OCed at Newark Cinema 3 as well with no probems.
 #74692  by bluedog46

WPCatfish wrote:I guess bringing an AK along to go see 'Red Dawn' in costume is right out!
Oc meeting at movies 3 to see red dawn
 #74710  by tom_20m

dean wrote:I wonder what kind of shit-storm would arise if businesses began refusing patrons who were unarmed.
I wonder what would have happened if some nut case shot up the place after you placed your gun in the car? I guess all those sheepless forgot about the shooting in Colorado at the Dark Knight showing.
 #74752  by WPCatfish

bluedog46 wrote:
WPCatfish wrote:I guess bringing an AK along to go see 'Red Dawn' in costume is right out!

Are they even going to be showing it?
 #74798  by bluedog46

WPCatfish wrote:
bluedog46 wrote:

Are they even going to be showing it?
Good question. Not sure, but that would be one hell of an oc meeting.
 #75136  by Dr. Eastwood

dean wrote:I wonder what kind of shit-storm would arise if businesses began refusing patrons who were unarmed.
If I open a business, there will be a bin with baseball bats sitting by the front door, just like a cart return for those who have absolutely no way to defend themselves. No shirt, no shoes, no weapon, no service. :twisted:
 #75322  by SCUBA9097

Down here, every gun shop I've been to have signs stating that you cannot enter with a loaded firearm. I went the exact opposite and posted a sign stating "Lawful and responsible concealed (we don't have open carry in FL... yet) permitted on these premisis." I wouldn't have it any other way.
 #75325  by bmel17

SCUBA9097 wrote:Down here, every gun shop I've been to have signs stating that you cannot enter with a loaded firearm.
I always thought that meant you couldn't come in with loaded weapon like ones you are going to sell or trade in.