If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #354  by mustangdave

Went to wawa on 141 to get luch for tomorrow and get some cash for the IHOP meet. As I was at the mac the cashier kept starring at me, but nothing more that just curiosity, I assume. I made my order and paid, nothing, I walked over to the deli and the woman asked me if I was a cop, I told her no. She asked why I had a gun, I told her for self defence purposes, and added that if it is legal for you to purchase a gun you can carry it openly. She said she thought I was a teenager, I told her I was 22 and I get that alot. She wanted to know what would a cop do if one saw me, I told her if they know the law then nothing would happen but if they were ignorant of it they might try to charge me with something. She asked another woman, who I assume was a supervisor, if she ever heard of this, and she said yup as long as it's not concealed. They both said "be safe" as I was leaving and of course I thanked them. Great encounter.

They were a little more discreat, and professional then ay Taco Bell
 #357  by dave_in_delaware

That's cool. I certainly don't mind the "casual" questioning (like I had at McDonald's one day). It's when they make a big deal, and/or are loud about it and draw attention to the fact. THAT'S when I start getting nervous.
 #361  by myopicvisionary

Perhaps we should all visit that Wawa to reinforce the positive.