Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #103972  by Red Alert

Looking for a decent range bag. Just wondering what folks are using? Anyone care to post up a picture of what they have?

Looking to carry a couple .40's, 9 mm, and three revolvers plus ammo...
 #103973  by laxplayer2

Father's Day gift three years ago. I really like this bag. I have used it in several different configurations . As advertised or when at a "home range" where I carried holstered, I took out the foam gun cradle and packed it with 1200 rounds 9mm , 750 of 22lr, & 400 of 223. I carry my G19 and just put my m&p's holstered in the top compartment so they don't bang together. It is pricy but it really handles everything I need to carry. The rolled up target holder is also handy to keep your hands free.

http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/Produc ... A+494&ct=e
 #103976  by dave_in_delaware

Wow. That's a serious range bag. I don't shoot anywhere close to that much ammo.

I just use whatever backpack I have available. And I put some stuff into my AR's soft case.
 #103978  by NCC

Here's one you can order.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/ ... n?a=618119

OK,OK,OK. I was just funnin. Thanks for posting the link Lax! Here is one I am now actually considering buying.

http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/Produc ... p=SA%20493
 #103979  by laxplayer2

That amount of ammo was just for a visual . I only had on box of the 22 lr, 500 9mm, and 150 of 223. [emoji6]
 #103983  by Amy Blackthorn

We use harbor freight tool bags for ammo and I bought Matt a Really Nice range bag at the NRA headquarters range as an anniversary present when I was down there for a magazine shoot.
 #103985  by pick_six

The nice added benefit of getting the mrs into shooting is that she had better equipment then me!

Her ladies shooting group had a few door prizes at one meeting. A VERY NICE bag, with sections for several pistols, mag pouches in each pi too section and a nice center for ammo and muffs.

Come in handy for getting everything collected and packs very snugly, as opposed to throwing stuff in a regular old backpack. (Redneck / my style! ;) )
 #104063  by Amy Blackthorn

pick_six wrote:The nice added benefit of getting the mrs into shooting is that she had better equipment then me!

Her ladies shooting group had a few door prizes at one meeting. A VERY NICE bag, with sections for several pistols, mag pouches in each pi too section and a nice center for ammo and muffs.

Come in handy for getting everything collected and packs very snugly, as opposed to throwing stuff in a regular old backpack. (Redneck / my style! ;) )
Ladies shooting group? Do tell!
 #104066  by pick_six

Yes. Last Thursday of the month, there is a ladies group that meets at our local range.

They have a lecture from folks, mostly common sense self defense, armed and not. Situational awafeness those things mostly, and pre shooting classroom discussions. Then have a few hours of live fire. The ladies teamed with a group that provides instruction during live fire range access. They also function as rso's during the time.

Will pm you some details Amy. It's a little bit of a ride from where you are, but may be worth the trip if you're ever in the area.
Amy Blackthorn wrote:
pick_six wrote:The nice added benefit of getting the mrs into shooting is that she had better equipment then me!

Ladies shooting group? Do tell!