You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #106262  by ninjahamster

Went to Wal-Mart here in Middletown for some shopping with no problems or a single odd look. I had gone there several times after work in the wee hours of the morning before and no one even have a second look.
 #106266  by Kuntryboy816

:applause: Congrats. I've OC'ed in that Walmart on a few occasions as well. Nothing negative to report as well.
 #106278  by TexasJay

ninjahamster wrote:Went to Wal-Mart here in Middletown for some shopping with no problems or a single odd look. I had gone there several times after work in the wee hours of the morning before and no one even have a second look.
I live maybe a mile and a half from Walmart. There twice a week or so. Never seen ya. Guess the wee hours is why :lol:
 #106284  by Kuntryboy816

TexasJay wrote:
ninjahamster wrote:Went to Wal-Mart here in Middletown for some shopping with no problems or a single odd look. I had gone there several times after work in the wee hours of the morning before and no one even have a second look.
I live maybe a mile and a half from Walmart. There twice a week or so. Never seen ya. Guess the wee hours is why :lol:
He's a ninja!!! You won't ever see him! :pbjtime:
 #106286  by Owen

Kuntryboy816 wrote:He's a ninja!!! You won't ever see him! :pbjtime:
:lol:
 #106289  by TexasJay

Kuntryboy816 wrote:
TexasJay wrote:
He's a ninja!!! You won't ever see him! :pbjtime:
Touché
 #106306  by ninjahamster

Back to local Wal-Mart today for a few things to make cookies later this week. Also, we wandered all over the crafts department to find some items for step-daughter's school project. Then to toddlers to pick up a new winter coat for my daughter. Ended up grabbing 2 of them for her. The off to Wawa and back home.