If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #109252  by Mac19701

I've been COSTCO member for several years and carry IBW whenever I go there (as well as everywhere else I can), but I learned recently that they have an anti gun policy on their web site. I've never seen any signs in this store. Anyone with experience? Comments?
 #109253  by Boots

I OC in BJ's all the time!

Tell Costco you want to cancel your membership and get a refund! Then join BJ's Wholesale Club!
 #109254  by NCC

Boots wrote:I OC in BJ's all the time!

Tell Costco you want to cancel your membership and get a refund! Then join BJ's Wholesale Club!
Way to answer the question!

Use the search function here Mac. Many ongoing threads about them here. BJ's seems to be preferred as Boots mentions.

I go to both every week but have only CC. No one seems to notice or care about that. ;)
 #109255  by dave_in_delaware

NCC wrote:I go to both every week but have only CC. No one seems to notice or care about that. ;)
If you're CCing properly, no one should notice. ;)
 #109256  by NCC

Hence the wink.
 #109260  by NCC

myopicvisionary wrote:Read my log. I dumped my Costco membership. BJ's has been no issues at all.
Don’t let the perfect get in the way of the good.
 #109265  by Amy Blackthorn

Was stopped in Costco by a manager and told my firearm wasn't welcome. I got a refund on my membership and haven't been back since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk