Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #109446  by Owen

pick_six wrote:There was the old thread in this direction, but here is the latest attempt.

Who knows, maybe with R's across the board, it'll pass. Or show R's aRen't any different than D's

The hearing protection act, as it's called:

http://www.guns.com/2017/01/10/hearing- ... -congress/
I'll have to give the bill a read through. I hope it includes some provision to de-criminalize hearing protection in states like Delaware.
 #109447  by astro_wanabe

Owen wrote:
pick_six wrote:There was the old thread in this direction, but here is the latest attempt.

Who knows, maybe with R's across the board, it'll pass. Or show R's aRen't any different than D's

The hearing protection act, as it's called:

http://www.guns.com/2017/01/10/hearing- ... -congress/
I'll have to give the bill a read through. I hope it includes some provision to de-criminalize hearing protection in states like Delaware.
It does not. There is a provision to preempt extra registration, engraving, and I think taxes, but it does not preempt complete prohibition. I believe this was a necessary tradeoff to reduce opposition to the bill. We need to work on our prohibition within our own legislature / courts.
 #109450  by Owen

astro_wanabe wrote:It does not. There is a provision to preempt extra registration, engraving, and I think taxes, but it does not preempt complete prohibition. I believe this was a necessary tradeoff to reduce opposition to the bill. We need to work on our prohibition within our own legislature / courts.
A law suit maybe is in order once it passes and we get some better SCOTUS judges. We need to go back to the idea that we are not limited to anything in common use by LEO or military. Supresors are almost standard issue now.
 #109451  by pick_six

One other recent article noted that a D in Illinois introduced a bill to allow suppressor for hunting.

A rock solid D state like IL introducing such a bill may get things moving in a place DE!

A little hope for you guys.
 #109513  by Owen

Signed.

But here is something interesting - verizon blocks the verification email but outlook (hotmail) didn't. Something fishy going on with verizon. I tested with a few others (Huges amendment) and those went through to verizon. I wonder what key words they are using to filter my email, hmm?
 #109526  by pick_six

another died in the wool, blue state putting suppressors on the menu! it may not pass, but the bill is there.

hawaii.

they're as blue as it gets! senate =100%d house 80++%d.

there doing some other stuff which is heavily a2a in nature.