Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #109558  by MeanOperator

My wife and I went here the other night to grab a bite to eat,and there was a sign posted next to the door that stated "No Open Carry Firearms permitted" with a picture of a handgun and the red slash thru it. This is on the opposite end as Ulta (end closest to Best Buy) in the the Fashion Mall area
 #109559  by Amy Blackthorn

That's interesting. Kane goes there weekly OC since they opened. I have OC there since they opened. Everyone is spectacularly polite and had never said a word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #109562  by Amy Blackthorn

Talked to Kane. He talked to their market person last time he was in. It was a national (corporate) decision.

#109583  by Amy Blackthorn

I went next door at closing time for soup. They moved the "required" sign so that the only way you can see it is if you walk out the IN door. Guess they have to have it up but don't have to have it where people can see. [emoji12]

#109584  by MeanOperator

Amy Blackthorn wrote:I went next door at closing time for soup. They moved the "required" sign so that the only way you can see it is if you walk out the IN door. Guess they have to have it up but don't have to have it where people can see. [emoji12]

That's where it was when I saw it...
 #109618  by GatorDude

Maybe they should post a winking emoji underneath.....
 #109624  by Amy Blackthorn

GatorDude wrote:Maybe they should post a winking emoji underneath.....
Hell, I've got stickers they can have. ;)