Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #109829  by richie77

My cousin called me today because he is ordering a new holster and was wondering where the law lays on carrying extra magazines. If you are open carrying, can you carry extra mags in you pockets without a CCP? I wasn't sure, figured this would be the best place to find out. Thanks.
 #109831  by whatevah

There's no law in Delaware against "concealing" or possessing ammo, so he's good to go.
 #109835  by NormH3

I'm thinking a nice bandolier for my 38sp revolver.
 #109837  by Owen

I carry a spare mag (or two). Used to use a mag holder now the pants I wear have a velcro pocket. I need to practice using it more.
 #109839  by Trapper

whatevah wrote:There's no law in Delaware against "concealing" or possessing ammo, so he's good to go.

I was at a local Kent county shooting range once. I witnessed the guy behind the counter lose his mind on a guy because he had ammo in his pocket. He was yelling at him that he could be charged with a felony if he didn't have a CCW.

I turned around and left the building, I don't plan on returning.
 #109840  by Amy Blackthorn

Trapper wrote:
whatevah wrote:There's no law in Delaware against "concealing" or possessing ammo, so he's good to go.

I was at a local Kent county shooting range once. I witnessed the guy behind the counter lose his mind on a guy because he had ammo in his pocket. He was yelling at him that he could be charged with a felony if he didn't have a CCW.

I turned around and left the building, I don't plan on returning.
Sounds like the same jokers who tell their CCDW students that they can't OC after they get their CCDW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #109845  by dave_in_delaware

It's always a good idea to carry a spare magazine. Not because you'll need all those extra rounds in a fire fight... :shock: but maybe your main magazine breaks or malfunctions somehow. You need to be able to feed your gun somehow.
 #109849  by Owen

Always carry extra gun-food! :pbjtime: