You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
  by Amy Blackthorn

NCC wrote:That ain't a dinner. Pulled in one night after leaving Del. Park at 10p and they had been closed for an hour already. On a Friday night no less!
I wish Delaware had more good diners. How you call yourself a diner without poultry gravy is beyond me.
  by NCC

And open late. And a pot of French Onion soup that is started on Monday and gets added to all week long.

This is the ONLY thing I miss about Jersey, REAL diners.
  by Amy Blackthorn

I'm really not looking forward to being told about how I'm responsible for what happened in Las Vegas because I own a gun. [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  by NCC

You and me both Sister.
  by Fishhunter911

I hope it has the opposite effect. But that is likely pie in the sky.
  by Amy Blackthorn

Was at the Shell on the corner of 896 and West Chestnut. The SUV occupying the partnering pump had a young blond boy in the passenger seat. I had my phone out while pumping so it looked as though I was scrolling, so I could keep an eye on the sketchy guy talking to himself in the parking lot. I was just about finished pumping when the gentleman rolled down his window to say, “Excuse me ma’am, I just wanted to thank you for carrying. I’m carrying myself right now and my son noticed you were too.”

I wished them both a Happy Thanksgiving and we parted ways. [emoji846]

by NormH3

Amy Blackthorn wrote:Was at the Shell on the corner of 896 and West Chestnut. The SUV occupying the partnering pump had a young blond boy in the passenger seat. I had my phone out while pumping so it looked as though I was scrolling, so I could keep an eye on the sketchy guy talking to himself in the parking lot. I was just about finished pumping when the gentleman rolled down his window to say, “Excuse me ma’am, I just wanted to thank you for carrying. I’m carrying myself right now and my son noticed you were too.”

I wished them both a Happy Thanksgiving and we parted ways. [emoji846]

Need to start carrying little business cards with the 2nd Amendment on one side and the web address on the other.
  by Amy Blackthorn

I have DelOC business cards in my wallet.

by Kuntryboy816

:applause: Always nice to run into others who carry!
  by Amy Blackthorn

Kuntryboy816 wrote::applause: Always nice to run into others who carry!
Absolutely