[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 178: Undefined array key "SITESPLAT_SEARCH_LAST_DAY"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 185: Undefined array key "SITESPLAT_SEARCH_LAST_DAY"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 178: Undefined array key "SITESPLAT_SEARCH_WEEK"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 185: Undefined array key "SITESPLAT_SEARCH_WEEK"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 139: Undefined array key "MAIN_FORUM"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 146: Undefined array key "MAIN_TRENDS"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 146: Undefined array key "MAIN_MAIN_STUFF"
Black Rifle Coffee Company - Delaware Open Carry
Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
  by whatevah

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I keep some of their stuff at work for the occasional brew. Just Black is good, along with Silencer Smooth (my favorite). Haven't tried many of the others... Good stuff!
  by Amy Blackthorn

I don't drink coffee but I stock veteran owned coffees in the house for guests that do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  by NormH3

ordered some. DRINKINBROS will save you a few bucks
  by Amy Blackthorn

Happy to see another Drinkin' Bro on here.

by NormH3

Amy Blackthorn wrote:Happy to see another Drinkin' Bro on here.

Only coffee and tea :)
  by Amy Blackthorn

NormH3 wrote: Only coffee and tea :)
Well my tea shop is all Pro 2A. ;) I donated a month's profit to the family of the trooper who was killed.
BlackthornHoodooBlends dot com

by NormH3

Amy Blackthorn wrote:
NormH3 wrote: Only coffee and tea :)
Well my tea shop is all Pro 2A. ;) I donated a month's profit to the family of the trooper who was killed.
BlackthornHoodooBlends dot com

:applause: :applause: :applause: