Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many?

80%
20%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #110740  by dave_in_delaware

Another year has come and gone. And here we are, starting the 11th year of our monthly meetings. I can't believe we've been doing this for this long! Let's keep the tradition going. Thank you to all who have made these meetings successful and enjoyable.

So, you know the drill by now. Vote for the day(s) you can attend (poll runs for 2 weeks), and offer some ideas on where.

Thank you.
 #110746  by Amy Blackthorn

Ted’s Montana Grill usually has larger groups gathering in the center back 1/2 of the restaurant. Good selection including buffalo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #110775  by dave_in_delaware

Well, that was easy....

Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Time: 6:30pm until ?

Place:
Ted's Montana Grill
3194 Fashion Center Boulevard
Newark, DE 19702

(southern edge of the Christiana Mall complex)
 #110776  by Doctor

Tuesday or Wednesday works the best for me. Since we reside in Sussex County, our obvious selection would be somewhere in Sussex County, or Kent County. New Castle County is abit of a hike, and I have to make the trip when I go to the VAMC in Elsmere. Thx.
 #110790  by dave_in_delaware

Doctor wrote:Tuesday or Wednesday works the best for me. Since we reside in Sussex County, our obvious selection would be somewhere in Sussex County, or Kent County. New Castle County is abit of a hike, and I have to make the trip when I go to the VAMC in Elsmere. Thx.
Yeah, sorry about that. The majority of members reside in NCC so that's where the meetings are held. There were separate downstate meetings being organized for a few months, but that seemed to die out from lack of interest/participation.
 #110792  by dave_in_delaware

Poll has been modified for a rough headcount. I'll call the restaurant ahead of time so they can have an idea of our group size.
 #110801  by josephjanes

Haven't been to the Mall in 30-ish years (except Cabela's), so I drove by to see where Ted's is. It is NOT well-signed. It is in new Fashion area (Fashion Blvd.), behind Chili's, at end of row, next to 'DXL' Apparel. FYI.
 #110810  by dave_in_delaware

Restaurant has been called. Reservation made under "David Mooney" for 10-15 people.
 #110813  by Kuntryboy816

Last night's meeting was an excellent turnout!! We had 14 people come out and the food and conversations were awesome. Matt from TSS (well he works a lot of jobs) came out and even gave out those little credit card survival tools as well as some excellent information on protective legal services. All in all, it was an awesome night and I really enjoyed the company and conversations we all had!
 #110818  by josephjanes

Ditto - Great meeting -14-15 people, a dozen of them armed, and not a 2nd look from other patrons. Our waitress was great and did a great job keeping 14 different orders (and checks) straight ! Good conversation. And Kyle, I will keep trying to remember your name a month from now !