Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #109313  by SasquatchAF

DELOC,

Looking to buy some truck parts so Im scrounging up some stuff to sell. Got some PMAGs I can get rid of if anyone is interested.

ALL ARE NEW IN WRAPPERS SITTING IN A RUBBERMAID TOTE

Gen 2 Window FDE - $14 (Many available)
Gen 2 Window BLK - $14 (Many available)
Gen 3 Non-Window BLK - $12 (Many available)
Gen 2 Non-Window BLK - $11 (Many available)

Buying larger quantities can lead to a better deal!

Shoot me a text if you are interested 302-922-0533
Last edited by SasquatchAF on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
 #109315  by dave_in_delaware

I'd be interested in some PMAGs, if only I didn't have a two-hour drive each way.... :(
 #109316  by GatorDude

There's some really cool services like the U.S. Mail and UPS for that problem.....
 #109318  by dave_in_delaware

OMG really?! I've never heard of those.... Please, tell me more!
 #109350  by SasquatchAF

Dave, I sent you a text as well as Astro.

To all others, original post updated (change in quantity to some of what is available)
 #109377  by SasquatchAF

Bump. Who's looking for some PMAGs????
 #110612  by SasquatchAF

Bump. Have ALOT of PMAGs available. If anyone is looking to make some money, I may be willing to cut a deal on the whole lot. Otherwise im still willing to work with folks on volume discounts
 #110943  by Owen

Do you still have a lot of pmags?
 #111312  by Owen

Got my order in yesterday. P-mags were new in the packaging. Great deal, great seller. Would buy from again! :D