Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #107927  by dave_in_delaware

Kuntryboy816 wrote:Thanks again for setting this up, Dave. It was good getting to hang out and talk a bit Saturday.
You're welcome. Yes, it was very good!
 #111294  by Owen

Dave can you still get these barrels?

I could use some more. :D
 #111295  by dave_in_delaware

Owen wrote:Dave can you still get these barrels?

I haven't talked with my "barrel guy" for a while, but I'm sure I could get more from him.

What do you need exactly? (size, type, color, etc)
 #111296  by Owen

dave_in_delaware wrote:
Owen wrote:Dave can you still get these barrels?

I haven't talked with my "barrel guy" for a while, but I'm sure I could get more from him.

What do you need exactly? (size, type, color, etc)
I'm looking at two types. One is for my neighbor, so I'll have to ask and see what color but I know they want the barrel with the attachments. For me, what does a basic black 55 gal barrel with metal ring lid cost?

Thanks!
 #111298  by dave_in_delaware

Owen wrote:... what does a basic black 55 gal barrel with metal ring lid cost?
I'll have to get together with him and find out if his pricing has changed from 2 years ago. Probably won't be until the weekend (hopefully). Will get back to you.
 #111300  by Owen

Thanks Dave. No rush.