If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #111506  by NormH3

Wanted to thank who ever it was who patronized the Newark PB on Wednesday 8/8. I was coming back from a delivery when I noticed you in the store. As far as i could see there were no mad dashes to the door while you were there. Our store manager is pro 2a.
 #111511  by Owen

In the past I have been known to OC in the Pep Boys off Rt40 in Bear. But sorry, not Newark. ;)

Never had a problem OC in any Auto Parts store in Delaware. :D
 #111512  by josephjanes

That was me. Had service done 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM. , Wed., 8-8-18.
Spoke with another customer, Uber driver from Baltimore, he was asking about laws. I explained DE vs. MD laws, and that he would probably not be able to get license in MD. And would have to OC in DE, since no reciprocation.
 #111514  by NormH3

josephjanes wrote:That was me. Had service done 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM. , Wed., 8-8-18.
Spoke with another customer, Uber driver from Baltimore, he was asking about laws. I explained DE vs. MD laws, and that he would probably not be able to get license in MD. And would have to OC in DE, since no reciprocation.
Good on ya
 #111515  by 2xTony

Car guys are usually gun guys too lol. At the very least theyre not going to refuse your money over politics
 #111516  by NormH3

2xTony wrote:Car guys are usually gun guys too lol. At the very least theyre not going to refuse your money over politics
Don't leave out the car gals. Both the store manager and service manager are ladies. ☺
 #111519  by Amy Blackthorn

NormH3 wrote: Don't leave out the car gals. Both the store manager and service manager are ladies. [WHITE SMILING FACE]
Yeah! I usually shop in there OC when I’m in and have never had a problem.

https://amyblackthorn.com