You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #968  by myopicvisionary

May 15th, 2008
Just did some grocery shopping at Zingo's. I was wearing khaki pants and a grey t-shirt instead of the blue jeans and dark shirt that I normally wear. So today, nobody could miss seeing the big black 1911 on my hip. The only one that I could tell had noticed, was the guy from the deli counter who gave me "the nod".
 #969  by Wynder

You are brand/store-loyal... Which one do you go to? Linden Hill Road?
 #975  by Wynder

myopicvisionary wrote:Yes, I live down the hill from it across from the Judge Morris estate.
Nice! Whenever I'm on my way to 41, I go down LH Rd to hit 7.
 #1015  by myopicvisionary

May 16th, 2008
The usual, Lowes and Zingo's. No problems. Also went to the Shell station and the Happy Harry's across from Deerfield. No reactions.
 #1058  by myopicvisionary

May 17th, 2008
Went to the Happy Harry's at Deerfield. Then to the liquor store next to Zingo's. Finally, a trip to Costco. Nary a problem at all.
 #1142  by myopicvisionary

May 19th, 2008
I needed some 7-Up for after dinner drinks (7&7s). So I walked through the neighborhood to Speedy Gas. One guy at the pumps definately saw my Kimber but did nothing. The clerks bid me good evening as always. Several patrons spied my pistol yet nobody freaked. During the walk home, the lady with all those kids down the street saw my .45, yet she didn't hustle all the kids into the house as I walked by.
 #1169  by myopicvisionary

May 22nd, 2008
Went to the Wal-Mart at Prices Corner. I really wouldn't feel safe if I was not carrying there! No reactions from anyone and I was there for about 40 minutes. Supper was at the Crossroads Restaurant. No problems there as usual.