Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #31405  by dave_in_delaware

I just updated the DELOC Contact List and emailed it to those who included an email address.

If you know you included an email address and didn't receive your pdf list, let me know via PM and I'll make sure I have it typed in correctly.

If you want to get added to the list, PM me your info and I'll send out the list w/ updates.

If you want to be removed from the list, just let me know. It's all voluntary.
 #31654  by JägerMatthias

Wynder wrote:I'd like to have it simply for the reason of, if something OC related ever happened, I would have a contact outside of my family to relay my story if need be... just in case.
Something OC related? Dude, once the zombie apocalypse starts, I dunno how long cell service will last anyway....

:lol:

PM inbound!
 #48857  by dave_in_delaware

I have made this thread a sticky so others may notice it easier.

This is an "alternate communications method" idea in case DELOC and its PM system are down, or if you don't even have a computer or internet access, in case you need to contact someone from the group.
 #86846  by MrCoolDale

Susan, I believe the key is to get to know some people on here and make it to a few meetings before any of us are comfortable with giving the info out to someone new. Using your first post to ask for the personal contact info of everyone here is a bit... sketchy.

I would like to welcome you to the forum and I hope to see you around.
 #86849  by Boots

MrCoolDale wrote:Susan, I believe the key is to get to know some people on here and make it to a few meetings before any of us are comfortable with giving the info out to someone new. Using your first post to ask for the personal contact info of everyone here is a bit... sketchy.

I would like to welcome you to the forum and I hope to see you around.
Dale, I think she was interested in getting ON the list... not just asking for it.

Susan, welcome to DELOC!
 #86851  by dave_in_delaware

The list isn't intended as a "get to know you" list. It's a list for trusted friends who know each other both online and in person.

Susan (and other new members interested in being on the list), please participate on the forum here, and attend a few meetings so we can get to know one another.
 #89409  by olllloJeepin

I agree, I'm relatively new to the group and would like to put a face to our conversations, I think that a face to face conversation would be nice say one state wide meeting a month and say the 3 county's could have there respected members attend maby a bi monthly meeting? Just a thought but I'm just tossing my 2 cents in
 #106731  by Hgresty21

I say we should try this again... I'm new and I'm interested in texting/calling my fellow oc people's lol