Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #46133  by astro_wanabe

Actually, I'm looking to buy the model KP95PR15, which is the stainless slide + picattiny rail + 15 round magazine model.

I was going to buy a slightly used (< 2 months old) one that X-ring had advertised on their website as "Recently Listed" for $275 however when I stopped by they said it was long gone. I wish they would update their website when they sell stuff.

Anyways I've seen lots of great reviews, and this is really all I can afford (other than a Hi-Point). I'm looking for one in the $275 - $300 range, and all the ones on Gunbroker seem to be going for well over that when you include shipping and FFL transfer. If anybody has one to sell or knows someone who does please let me know!

I would prefer cash & FTF transfer just to save money but I can certainly do FFL transfer and money order or whatever seller wants. I'll draw up a bill of sale for recordkeeping in the event of a FTF transfer anyways.
 #46139  by bluedog46

I think they have a used one at buds. As an fyi cabellas has 9mm, 40, and 45 law enforcement trade ins for like $350. The link is on slickdeals.com
 #46175  by astro_wanabe

Thanks guys. It's looking like X-Ring's out-the-door price may have been unusually low (which, for a 2 month old firearm, makes me wonder if there was something wrong with it). All the prices I'm seeing are running about $300 for the gun so maybe I'll just coughing up the extra $50 to cover shipping and FFL transfer. I guess It's time to get in touch with Scottese :D
 #46180  by GatorDude

Did you ask Scott to price one for you out the door through his suppliers?
 #46182  by Condition1

astro_wanabe, does that pink dot come with the gun? :D
 #46186  by jslacker

Thats not a bad looking pistol in that price range! The review I have read sound solid too. That dot looks more of a magenta-y purplish to me Condition1. :lol:
 #46190  by GatorDude

:pointlaugh:
Condition1 wrote:astro_wanabe, does that pink dot come with the gun? :D
 #46194  by astro_wanabe

Condition1 wrote:astro_wanabe, does that pink dot come with the gun? :D
Hardy har har. :roll: Actually I'm not sure what that dot is for. In different pictures I've seen this purple dot, a white dot with a spot, and a red dot. The white and red dots were located closer to the safety. I'm guessing it's a sticker from Ruger used for tracking through the manufacturing process. Either that or the latest fad in firearm customization has a distinct 5 year old appeal.