If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #47815  by GatorDude

astro_wanabe wrote:Yep that's how I've always heard the term used
Excellent. Google is really smart. :lol:
 #47821  by Shrek

Thank to all for being concerned about my son. We thought he had the flu but it turned out he had an appendicitis. It did perforate but he is much better now and is home.

"Defensive tupperware" refers to my Glock model 20 that is my EDC gun. I have had the slide milled and a Trijicon RMR amber dot sight and higher backup sights added. Great heavy duty all weather sight with no batteries and a dot that glows 24/7 for 12-15 years. Faster shots much more accurately than before. I think it is the future. Over the last year, my eyes have changed faster than I would have ever thought possible and the new sight is a less expensive alternative to getting a new pair of glasses every 3-4 months. For some good pics of the system go here. http://www.bowietacticalconcepts.com/pictures.html

Thanks again for the prayers and concern.
 #47822  by Condition1

Shrek wrote:Thank to all for being concerned about my son. We thought he had the flu but it turned out he had an appendicitis. It did perforate but he is much better now and is home.
I am glad he is home, prayers for his fast recovery!
Shrek wrote: "Defensive tupperware" refers to my Glock model 20 that is my EDC gun. [...]
Nice :mrgreen:
I thought you were carrying the EMP :?
 #47825  by MeanOperator

However, there was still a, no firearms for other than employees <<<< Hmm...I am a DuPont employee (not there of course but right next door) and I am not even allowed to carry my weapon in my car on site! :banghead:
 #47830  by GatorDude

It's possible the Employee Policies also have restrictions/prohibitions, but they won't discuss them with non-employees.... :?:
 #47835  by rmalec

Very well handled. Hope your son feels better.
 #47848  by bluedog46

well handled,

seems ex state cops and you dont get along over oc very well

Glad to hear your boy is ok. Hoping me and my wife can see you guys on monday if we get up there.
 #47855  by Boots

DeBEAAgent wrote:However, there was still a, no firearms for other than employees <<<< Hmm...I am a DuPont employee (not there of course but right next door) and I am not even allowed to carry my weapon in my car on site! :banghead:
Many people confuse that... their employee manual bans employees from having firearms and does not even mention visitors. Therefore, they assume that the employee manual also covers non-employees, which it does not.

However, without seeing the exact wording in its context, it's not possible to say for sure.