Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #521  by chefW

Just wanted to let you guys know that I made it and I'm still alive over here. It's actually nice here. The weather is not too hot yet and all the people I work with are cool. How did the meeting go? Sorry I couldn't make it. Talk to you guys later.
 #523  by radnor

Chef! Glad to hear you made it ok and the people you are working with are cool.

How long is the deployment?
 #527  by Mr. Bruce

Hey Chef! I was just thinking about you this morning hoping all was well. Get back safe ok?
 #530  by stephpd

Wayne, keep your head down and come back with all your parts. Stay safe and I wish you well.
 #535  by dave_in_delaware

Chef!!! I'm very glad to hear from you! I'm glad you're doing OK.

The meeting went well, but it wasn't the same w/out you. You had best get back here soon and join us for one of our "picnic meetings."

Stay safe and come home soon!
 #536  by myopicvisionary

Glad you made it there in one piece, now stay that way.
 #564  by chefW

radnor wrote:Chef! Glad to hear you made it ok and the people you are working with are cool.

How long is the deployment?
I'll be gone til at least late July, maybe August. Hopefully I will see you guys then. Take care.
 #565  by radnor

chefW wrote:I'll be gone til at least late July, maybe August. Hopefully I will see you guys then. Take care.
Few months, that's cool. I'm sure those few months will seem like forever being away form friends and loved ones.

Like others said, keep your head down and stay safe. See you when you return.
 #648  by Sprat

Chef

I have been away myself, though not in the same context. is there anything we as a collective group do for you

Please stay safe wayne

Sprat