If you have a particular encounter with another citizen or LEO, post it here.
 #57816  by dave_in_delaware

I started a conversation up with one of the customers at my wife's job, and it went towards open carry (I wonder why?), concealed carry, licensing, then I mentioned DELOC and handed her a card, and told her about the group, our monthly meetings, my "encounter" 3 years ago, etc.

She (IIRC: Racquel) mentioned that she agrees with our right to keep and bear arms, but she's a little hesitant about guns because she doesn't know how to handle them. I mentioned that many of our members are NRA certified trainers and that they'd be willing to help get her comfortable being around and handling guns, and that sparked her interest, as did our group meeting regularly where she could ask questions and sort of get used to seeing people carrying.

She also mentioned that she has a few friends who would be interested in this site, so I gave her a few cards for her friends.

It was a very nice conversation (and I enjoyed meeting you, Racquel!). Hopefully we'll have at least one new member join us soon!
 #57832  by radnor

Next time we have a women on target class, will let you know.

If she does not want to wait for that, I'll work with her.
(I have the certs too)
 #57872  by bluedog46

Nice spreading the gospel of the Second Amendment. I need to get some cards printed up.