Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #85142  by laxplayer2

As you can see I don't post very much , but when I do I feel it's warranted . My transaction with Viper98 was world class. I asked of a specific item and a few days later my order filled, as well as finding out he can make aid in other firearm and ammo issues. I would recommend his services to anyone . Just wanted to say thanks and spread the word that Viper98 will not disappoint .
 #85150  by Boots

+1
 #85151  by cj45lc

Welcome to the club....

Viper98 fans are plentiful
 #85152  by viper98

thank you laxplayer...it was a pleasure to meet you....thank you all for the kind words...appreciate it.... ;)
 #85171  by gheart

Viper is the man...Good dude, polite, happy, and knowledgeable.. I wanted to get a couple extra magazines for my handgun..I could not find any new ones on the net..found some used ones but felt the price being charged was not fair enough for me to pay..But of course he happened to have some in stock, with better prices than what I could previously find..so I made the trip. I do look forward to making another trip when I can..I'd recommend contacting him and setting up a time to meet if you're looking for anything. Especially if you're an active member of this message board
 #85178  by myopicvisionary

He provided me with a number of PMags at a super price. Real nice guy.
 #85194  by DelmarDave

Met Chris last week. Great guy, helped me with a quick and easy transfer. Will be doing business with him again.
 #85210  by viper98

Amy Blackthorn wrote:
myopicvisionary wrote:Real nice guy.
+1000
This nice guy has some handcuffs for you
 #85211  by Amy Blackthorn

viper98 wrote:
Amy Blackthorn wrote:
myopicvisionary wrote:Real nice guy.
+1000
This nice guy has some handcuffs for you

YAY! Was patiently (okay, that's a lie) waiting for a PM of happiness. :D