Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #89459  by Flashover808

Hello all,
I'm Dylan from Easton, MD. I work full time on an ambulance and part time working on boats. Iv been a firefighter/EMT for about 8 years now. I have my Utah CCP, carry weapon of choice is my Glock 27 fed by hornaday critical duty. I also have a Rock Island Armory .45 tactical and a S&W SD40 .40. Most call me an ammo hoarder, I just like being prepared. I'm 24 years old and pro-gun all the way.
 #89467  by M&P40Noobie

Sorry, where are my manners? I forgot to introduce myself. I'm a 33yr old male. I just started open carrying my S&W M&P 40. I do not have a CCDW yet, but I am working on it. I don't have a LEO or Military background. I'm just an average Joe that works in retail. I am new at OC, so any helpful advice would be welcome.

Noobie
 #89470  by Taurus247

Welcome to all new members. I live in Sussex county any one that has any questions or need any help please let me know and i will do what i can.
 #89733  by GhilleGirl

Hi, Ellen here. Recently escaped from the tyranny of MD to Slower Lower DE. We fought like h*ll to stop their bad legislation but the Dems ignored our numbers. I hope to get started on getting my CCW soon.
 #89734  by Taurus247

GhilleGirl wrote:Hi, Ellen here. Recently escaped from the tyranny of MD to Slower Lower DE. We fought like h*ll to stop their bad legislation but the Dems ignored our numbers. I hope to get started on getting my CCW soon.
Welcome Ellen. Where in SLD are you located? I am in Primehook between Milford and Milton but work in Lewes. Always looking to meet other Sussex Countiers. Being a former Marylander myself I can understand how you feel. You will find a lot of awesome people on here and a lot of good advise and even knowledge from people that have been there and done that or are trained in CCDW or many other areas.
 #89735  by sanman9781

Hello Ellen, welcome to Deloc...

-Drew