Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #90158  by dave_in_delaware

bmel17 wrote:Did you ever pick any batteries up Dave?
No. I never had a chance to read all the CPF stuff to even figure out what I should do. I really need to figure it out before this last set of batteries dies....
 #90368  by fine

I own Armytek Predator light. It works with CR123 or 18650 battery. I prefer to use the last one. Why? It's long lasting battery and more convenient for using. I use Panasonic 18650 3100 mAh. It is unprotected battery but my light has built-in battery protection.
 #92685  by spillanej

This seems old but rechargeable CR123A batteries are called LI123A and may be substituted with 18650 batteries if two are stacked on top of each other in your device's battery configuration.
 #92686  by bmel17

not all flashlights (2xcr123) are compatible with 18650 batteries. check the specs before you use them. most manufacturer websites contain that info now.

otherwise you can ruin a good flashlight
 #92695  by spillanej

bmel17 wrote:not all flashlights (2xcr123) are compatible with 18650 batteries. check the specs before you use them. most manufacturer websites contain that info now.

otherwise you can ruin a good flashlight
Very ttue
 #97578  by dave_in_delaware

Update:

I had gotten a 10-pack of regular CR123A's at my local gun/ammo/accessory store a while back....

But now it looks like I'll be grabbing this deal for rechargeable CR123A batteries. Just came across on Gearhog, so I'm going to order it:

$17.50 for a Phoebus RCR-123A battery charger (AC and DC chargers, batteries included $6 value)
http://www.gearhog.com/?did=67754

anyone else have this?