Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #99376  by Dugan

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018L ... UTF8&psc=1

Its 7$

Its well built and holds an extra mag. Uses double velcro to mount to belt/whatever. Large velcro vertical and small horizontal to hold it tight. The plastic clip is just for the added adjustment, the snap at the end of the retention comes off

Here are some pictures with it with my full size m&p and a m&p Shield.

#99383  by Surface Dragon

I have a dual magazine holster made by the same company - UTG. It was super cheap, has well thought out design features, and seems to be pretty high quality but its too bulky for me to wear with civilian clothes so it lives in my backpack. I think I spent something like 6 bucks on it and I got it from a shop called Ammunition Supply Point Solano in Vacaville, CA.
 #99395  by Dugan

Yea their prices are very cheap. I might get their single mag for my belt. I never normally carry an extra mag while having 17+1 but I guess it cant hurt.
 #99400  by Surface Dragon

If you carried just one spare mag you would have 34+1 rounds or if you had 2 spare mags you would have 51+1 rounds.

I feel naked if I'm not carrying at least 1 spare mag. More ammo is always comforting but its not always about ammo capacity. What if you experience a malfunction?

Not carrying an extra mag is almost as bad as not carrying a trustworthy knife.
 #99402  by NCC

Surface Dragon wrote:Not carrying an extra mag is almost as bad as not carrying a trustworthy knife.
Always carry a BUG in case of a malfunction, loss, injury. Yeah, I have a story for that too.
 #99403  by Dugan

NCC wrote:
Surface Dragon wrote:Not carrying an extra mag is almost as bad as not carrying a trustworthy knife.
Always carry a BUG in case of a malfunction, loss, injury. Yeah, I have a story for that too.
ill be ordering a mag holder soon. I wonder if they have them with paddle attachments like my firearm holster. I remove my firearm and sit on my bench while working in the garage, 1 for I dont want to ruin it, 2 it is a pain in the hip while working on your back and getting up and down, 3 my pants never stay up when i get up and down with it.. I need to find a non-metallic 1.5" synthetic belt for under 40$..
 #99405  by NCC

BUG = Back Up Gun, but I guess I should have said if you have a CCW....

#99407  by Dugan

NCC wrote:BUG = Back Up Gun, but I guess I should have said if you have a CCW....

Id love to get my CCDW, but I just cant see spending the cash on it right now.

It would allow me to casual carry, and keep people from doing this:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9608&p=99406#wrapheader

Post from today in my OC log.